It’s still too hot for me to be thinking about fall fashion, but that doesn’t mean my nails can’t get a head start. And this fall, it’s all about texture: hello sequins, tweed, velvet and satin! At least that was the inspiration behind the Butter London Fall 2012 collection. They’ve got fun names too, translated below.
- Shag: Brit speak for getting laid.
- Dodgy Barnett: A bad hairdo. Think: the mullet!
- Trustafarian: “A spoiled rich kid who pretends to be a happy but still goes home to the mansion on the weekend.”
- Lovely Jubbly: Excellent!
- Gobsmacked: When you’re totally speechless.
What do you think of the collection? I have my eye on that Gobsmacked!