I pretty much gave up on ever taking carry on luggage with me when they changed the airline rules to no liquids over 3.5 oz. Of course, this was before I was sent the Mini Kittour Jetsetter, which is the perfect accessory for stashing all of my beauty products for my honeymoon and other long trips. It’s an 18-piece deluxe luxury train case that keeps all your beauty loot organized while looking stylish. Just take a peek at mine!
You’ll see there’s 6 leak-proof bottles (all TSA-approved) that’s perfect for liquids like shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash, eye makeup remover and hair product. The compartments hold each individual bottle upright so you don’t have to worry about spills but just in case, the entire case is lined in PVC.
You’ll also find:
- 2 medium size jars (I’m thinking lotion, sunscreen, lip balms, night cream and powders are great for this)
- 1 matching quilted passport cover
- 3 dual-ended professional makeup brushes. A brilliant idea so you can leave your home set….at home!
- A self-standing double-sided mirror
- 4-well pill case
- Mini notepad, labels (for your jars) and pen to take notes
Plus, there’s plenty of room for you to throw in makeup and other bath products in here too.
It’s a little big for short trips, but for longer vacays like a honeymoon or a trip to Europe, the Mini Kittour Jetsetter is perfect. They also have a few other collections like “The Daily” and “The Overnight” that are great for shorter trips. I’m excited to test this baby out! As I’m sure it’ll help make organizing my makeup
disaster stash much easier.
For constant style and beauty chatter, connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, too.