Sure, I like to complain about the summer heat, but it’s also one of my favorite times of the year. The snowbirds are gone, returning my favorite restaurants to me once more. Traffic has died down and we can just relax and enjoy the Valley’s slower pace again. And if you’re looking to unwind and have some fun with friends, you’ll have to check out one of my favorite promos of the year, Arizona Spa Girls’ Summer Spaah Series.
We’re talking cocktails, foods, mini spa treatments, beauty gift bags, what more could a girl want?! Oh yes…
These oh-so-lovely pics, by the way, are from Spa Avania, which so happens to be tomorrow night’s event. Tickets start at $110 and include everything I mentioned plus a charity raffle and a gift certificate for you to use toward one full spa treatment at a later date.
If you can’t make it to tomorrow’s soiree, here’s the full lineup of events this summer:
- June 15, 2012: Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
- July 13, 2012: Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa at Wigwam Golf Resort, Litchfield Park
- July 27, 2012: Arizona Biltmore Spa, Phoenix
- August 10, 2012: Agave, The Arizona Spa at Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale
- August 24, 2012: Amara Spa, Sedona
A percentage of tickets sold will also benefit Fresh Start Women’s Foundation. You can purchase tickets here.
Will you be going to a Summer Spaah Series event? I hope to see you there!
Photos: GoodLifeGuide.com & Hyatt Regency Scottsdale