Not sure where to start when it comes to fall 2013 beauty and makeup trends? Makeup artist Mayela Vazquez shares her favorite picks of the season. “The color palette is full of deep and powerful shades that can be incorporated to create amazing combinations,” she says.
Read on for 5 more tips from Vazquez for fall 2013’s best beauty looks.
1. Flawless skin is in this season. A good primer or moisturizer is a must-have before applying makeup.
2. For a natural look, Vazquez recommends “highlighting the shape of your face and adding some bronze or silver shade on your eyelids.”
3. For something more dramatic, try a smokey eye with metallic colors or a thick Cat Eye.
4. Not sure what lipstick to try this fall? Vazquez says a pink vibrant red and burgundy are the colors to own.
5. When it comes to hairstyles of the season, “Low Ponytail, Loose Waves and Braids are some of my favorite hairstyles. While this looks allow you to be playful and creative they also work for any occasion.”
Lastly, “Get inspired and don’t be afraid to try new styles, products and colors for this season.”