I am a total avocado fiend. The other day, I had some lying around and was dying to turn it into something interesting, like a pasta salad. After scouring the web for recipes, I adapted a few and made my own. I have to say, anything with pasta and avocado is a great idea! Just be sure to make and eat right away. I only had a bit of pesto on hand but you can add as much as you like to taste. It’s easy to make too! Enjoy.
- 2 cups spiral noodles
- 1 can drained white albacore tuna
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/8 cup pesto
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles according to package directions
- Drain tuna and in a large bowl, combine with drained sundried tomatoes, pesto and avocado
- Add cooked pasta to the mixture and stir
- Add salt and pepper as well as pesto to taste
- Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Serve and enjoy!
You can find more tasty recipes here.