My mom and I are unable to follow recipes; we see it, we acknowledge it and then figure out how we can make it even better without even giving the first one a go. This recipe for crab-stuffed mushrooms turned out quite delish. It’s satisfying and easy to make too! I hope you enjoy.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 cups canned crabmeat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Saute the diced peppers and onions in light olive oil. Set aside.
- Combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions and Parmesan. Season lightly with salt and pepper to taste. Combine the sautéed peppers and onion into the mixture.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Spray tops with cooking spray to help breadcrumbs brown.
- Bake for 20 minutes until tops are browned and enjoy!