Without a doubt, the Scottsdale Culinary Festival is easily one of my favorite events of the year. There’s literally something for everyone.
Winos and foodies can enjoy a week-long schedule of amazing events; families get together to enjoy the afternoon sun during the weekend’s Great Arizona Picnic; and the young and the beautiful come out to play at Eat, Drink & Be Pretty Friday night.
While it’s hard not to love any outdoor food and booze fest in the Valley, one of my other favorite parts about this event is the people watching. Specifically: The clothes. And while I’ve written this post in the past, there’s always a slew of fashion faux pas at the culinary festival to gawk it!
So in case you’re new to the event, need a refresher, or just want some new tips on what’s hot in fashion this season, read on for your ultimate guide on what to wear to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival.
1. Don’t be a stiletto slut. There’s grass. You’re outside. Relax! Try some pretty summer sandals or some nice wedges.
2. Boot the boots. Sorry, fall is over. I’m upset about it too. Trust.
3. Easy on the sparkle. It’s daytime, after all.
4. Think twice about white. Do you sweat easily? Drink red wine? Trust the people around you to not spill something all over you? You get the idea…
5. Don’t forget your shades!
Now that you’ve got your five major Scottsdale Culinary Festival Fashion Don’ts covered, here are some stylish outfit ideas:
Try: A Playsuit
Are you going to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival this weekend? What are you wearing??